I Just (Sold All Stuff and Booked a Flight)! Now What? With Christine Lieu
Have you ever thought about just quitting your job and buying a one plane ticket away? Yeah me too! And in this episode, my guest Christine Lieu shared her story of doing just that!
She quit her job, sold her things, leased out her Condo and took off on an adventure! I loved this episode and her story of how she figures out her now what? After some BIG life decisions!
Christine Lieu is the expert behind CL Designs and the Brand Party Podcast. She's a graphic designer who's traded in climbing the corporate ladder for climbing mountains around the world. Christine helps purpose-driven businesses create cohesive branding, web design, and social content to drive your impact and sales. As featured in Top 10 Canada Design, the Brand Party Podcast delivers fun, honest, to-the-point advice that you can implement RIGHT AWAY in your entrepreneurial journey.
Listen in as we talk about:
- How she got her start in the corporate world and checked off a lot of things on her bucket list
- Starting freelance as a side hustle
- Deciding to quit her job and leaving the country the same day!
- Selling all her things and booking a one way ticket out of the country
- Building your business around your life
- Why leaving was important to her
- How to set yourself up financially to be able to leave
- How her family reacted to her decision
- Here Tips for traveling and working
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
Connect with Christine:
Join the FREE Brand Party Challenge!
It’s a 5-day online challenge for purpose-driven businesses who are ready to stop being inconsistent and finally build the brand they’re so deserving of! Get access to a branding expert at your fingertips as you discover your core values, colour palette, and font pairing to attract quality leads and sales.