I Just (Did A Burpee)! Now What? With Stephanie Cansian
In this week’s episode, I’m talking with Stephanie Cansian about her transformative journey centered around a simple, yet challenging exercise – the burpee.
Stephanie shares how she started doing burpees initially to improve her physical appearance, but it eventually led to numerous other positive changes. Stephanie discusses overcoming self-doubt, building confidence, achieving her goal of being able to do 100 burpees, losing 30 pounds, and feeling more driven and satisfied in her life generally.
Stephanie also shares how this journey inspired her to write a self-help book that encourages people to be mindful and live in the moment, while also discussing her subsequent career shift to become a full-time writer and email marketer.
Stephanie Cansian is a copywriter, email marketer, and author of the book “Change the World in $10 or Less”. She loves trying new restaurants with excellent coffee, reading good books in comfortable chairs, and breaking a sweat everyday.
Stephanie can categorically confirm that Central Jersey exists, as she lives there with her husband Kevin and dog Remus.
Listen in as we talk about:
- What’s Important to know about Stephanie
- Why she needed to start doing burpees
- The biggest transformation she noticed
- Using the same achievement mindset in different areas of life
- How to get back on the bandwagon once you’re off
- Deciding to write a book
FREE 3-DAY EFT TAPPING SERIES: Feel Good Goals. Forget *New Year, New You*. It's time for New Year, True You, with Jacqui Acree, Certified Advanced EFT Tapping Practitioner http://tinyurl.com/FGGNOWWHAT
Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Stephanie