I Just (Became Paralyzed)! Now What? With Ryan Rae Harbuck
In this episode, we hear Ryan Rae Harbuck’s story about becoming paralyzed after a car accident at just 16 years old.
Her teenage years challenged her significantly, and she had to learn quickly and grow up fast.
Finding a lot of power in her own vulnerabilities, she became a teacher and a swim coach. She found her way to India for experimental stem cell treatment, and navigated torrid relationships until she finally met the love of her life-- marrying only three months after meeting.
Ryan Rae became a mom, and has had so many incredible moments of joy in her life. She shares how her story took her down a path she never anticipated, but one she is grateful for.
Listen in as we talk about:
- The accident that changed her life and losing her boyfriend at the same time
- What caused her paralysis
- The powerful mindset that helped her heal
- The journey to learning how to live with her paralysis and finding the love of her life unexpectedly
- The differences between invisible and visible disabilities
Becoming a published author
Connect with me
- Apply to be a guest
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Ryan Rae