I Just (Can't Live In My Crazy Mind Anymore)! Now What? Krystal Chong
So excited that my lovely friend Krystal joined me on the podcast today to share her story with anxiety and how she went from being told she was a 9 (out of ten) to living with zero anxiety, and coming off all her medication. This episode is pack full of some really helpful insights of what it’s like to live with anxiety and how she used her’s to create the life she loves now!
Krystal was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder as a child but found the medical system to be unhelpful and demotivating. She spent 20 years doing a cross section of research in neuroscience and spirituality, this led her to finding the solutions that allowed her to take her anxiety from a 10 to nearly 0. She’s been off meds for over 9 years and hasn’t had a single depression in over 10 years. These are results doctors told her was not possible.
Formerly the CMO for a publicly traded company, she understands the unique challenges high achievers face and specializes in high functioning anxiety. Krystal Chong is a holistic anxiety specialist, author and founder of Anxiety Schmanxiety and LIMITLESS, modern mental wellness programs. She helps big hearted over thinkers release anxiety at the root so they can truly thrive in their lives.
Listen in as we talk about
- Krysal’s journey with anxiety since the age of 11
- Feeling like that diagnosis felt like a trap.
- Not feeling sure about what to do and unfulfilled
- Not wanting to live - and having suicidal thoughts.
- When you are in it, it’s hard to see the forest from the trees
- Turned to the universe for help and guidance
- Being grateful for the experience
- Taking action is so essential. So the Universe could start co-creating.
- Stop. Drop. Roll Steps that helped her
- Being a high achiever and learning
- Finding others like you and being able to be yourself
- Medication - decision to stop. Getting to the root of the problem
- Hormones, Lifestyle, Mind management - thinking less anxious thoughts, connecting with a meaningful life.
- Leaving her CMO career and going to New York
- Wondering what your life could have been. - What’s possible?
- Having anxiety doesn’t mean you are broken.
- Writing her book - What the Hell am I supposed to do with my life?
Episode Sponsored by Green Gut Glow use promo code Arbonne10 for 10% off
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
Connect with Krystal:
- Advanced Free Training: "How High Achievers Release Anxiety To Gain Their Deepest Desires: The 3 Part Framework." https://www.limitlesswithkrystal.com/apply
- Quiz: Find Out Your Anxiety Superpower and Your Unique Kryptonite: https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5ffb92352eb4a000161433f2