I Just (Chose My Mom in My Parents’ Divorce)! Now What? with Nicky Correa
Have you ever been a product of a messy divorce? What happens when your parents have a tumultuous relationship and the kids get stuck in the middle?
Whether you’re going through a divorce or separation, or had parents who divorced when you were younger, there are so many lessons to learn in this episode with Nicola Correa.
Nicky is the founder of CorrWealth, a company designed to support individuals who are going through divorce and separation. They help people become the CEOs of their own divorce. Regardless of age or stage, they have created teams of legal, real estate and mental health professionals to help people move through their transition mindfully with education and strategy.
Listen in as we talk about:
- How Nicola’s dad was when she was growing up, and why it pulled them apart
- Watching her mom hang onto hope, even through physical and emotional abuse
- Following the patterns she saw growing up in her own relationships
- The moment she realized how much pain and trauma she was holding onto
- How her relationship with her father impacted her relationship with her kids
- What you can do if you’re in a toxic relationship or marriage
Connect with me
Connect with Nicola