I Just (Found Out I’m Pregnant Again)! Now What? With Inbal Claudio
This week’s episode is with Inbal Claudio, who shares her story about finding out she was pregnant with her third baby – unexpectedly! And while she is over the moon excited now, she didn’t feel that way when she first got the news.
I know this is a story a lot of women can relate to – everything from “how am I going to handle this massive life change?” and “how will my other kids cope?”, to “what will happen in my business and life overall?”
Inbal shares her lessons of transformation and how you can best prepare for the unexpected too!
Inbal Claudio was born in Israel, and aside from a 4-year stint in North Carolina has spent the majority of her life in Southern California where she currently lives with her husband and 2 little daughters and baby number three.
As a candle maker turned tech founder, her passion for networking with women entrepreneurs has led her to create Like Minded Collective, a social media platform for dreamers, creators and female founders. Her mission is to make sure every single female founder, no matter what stage of business they’re in, knows how incredible they are!
Listen in as we talk about
- Getting pregnant for the first time at 34
- Navigating raising a baby while her husband was deployed and traveling for work
- Having two girls 22 months apart and her husband finally settling out of the Marine Corps
- The guilt and feeling of overwhelm that came with finding out she was pregnant again
- How her husband had to find balance within his job in order to support having a third child
- Building her businesses while raising children
- The importance of finding like minded friends and support systems
- Honouring where you're at in life, your emotions and asking for what you need
- The two businesses Inbal owns
- Why communication is so important in life and business
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram @jess.loves.life
- Signup for my new newsletter here
- Or read more about all the things I love on my new Blog Jess Loves Life
Connect with Inbal