I Just (Learned My Fiance Has a Secret)! Now What?
Have you kept a secret from your partner? Or was a secret kept from you? What happened when it finally came out? In this episode that’s exactly what our guest Tabitha is sharing with our audience. Finding out a secret about her fiance the day before their wedding! It’s a doozy of a story that is PACKED full of lessons.
Tabatha Perry is the ultimate go-to for women that are the non 9-5ers. She encourages and equips women that are wanting less chaos and to get their daily life on track! With over 15 years of experience in the Criminal Justice System, 20+ moves under her belt, has a Masters in Social Worker, girl-mom, wifey and Life Coach, she's got advice that will make any day less stressful for the woman juggling many balls in the air! As a professional over-thinker, she's learned how to simplify her day and loves helping women create simple & small edits in their daily life so they step into their fullest God-given potential!
Listen in as we talk about:
- Her career in the criminal justice system led to her career as life coach.
- Her historic relationship pattern of not choosing good men and being a fixer in the relationship.
- How she met her fiance and was pursued by this man she wasn’t looking for. Quitting her job after 3 months to move in with him in Alaska.
- Shared a story with her the day before their wedding which unveiled a secret about his lifestyle, with prescription drugs.
- Conflicted about what to do. Do they get married? Does she leave?
- The details of how he got into using
- The shame involved in keeping secrets.
- The importance of having good friends to confide in to help her process this information.
- The reach substance abuse has on a family
- How she moved forward with her wedding and enjoying her wedding.
- A second secret revealed itself several years later in their marriage
- How important it is to support partners in their recovery
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
Connect with Tabitha :