I Just (Made My Bed)! Now What? Valerie Lavigne
Do you make your bed each day? If you do, awesome. If you don’t, you may want to start because it could be the simple thing that changes your life. For real, making your bed seems simple but that one act could set you up for major success!
Valerie is a Healthy Habit Mentor, Podcast Host, and Pilates Studio Owner. She helps women in leadership roles create and prioritize habits, routines, and rituals so that they can increase their energy, confidence, and get more from life.
Listen in as we talk about
- Healthy Habits and how they can impact your life
- Being the eldest child and how that formed her feeling of being an example for her siblings
- Doing things her way
- Positive impact of making her bed. A simple action snow
- A streak and it being a motivator to help keeping things forward
- The way you do one thing… is how you do all things.
- Make your Bed - Book. If you want to change the world, start by making your bed.
- The mindset shifts and how you feel about yourself when you do the things you say you are going to do.
- New habits trickle into all areas of your life.
- Becoming the person who does these things.
- How do you want to feel?
- Doing things outside of your comfort zone.
- Achievers… check off the boxes and restart each day.
- Not doing it perfectly.
Episode Sponsored by Arbonne 30 Days To Healthy Living
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
Connect with Valerie:
- Free Habit tracker http://valerielavignelife.com/tracker
- Women’s Empowerment Podcast: