I Just (Need a Reset)! Now What? With Jessica Stephens
Welcome to 2023! Time for the best version of me! And you!
2022 was a very challenging year for many, myself included. Ever since the Hubs and I caught the C0vId, things went off the rails for me in a number of areas of my life. My healthy definitely was impacted and while I can't go back in time to change things, I can focus forward and reset! And that's what I'm gonna do in many areas of my life. What I consume is getting an overhaul from food, to media, people and selfcare.
Listen in as we talk about
- Fresh new year to hit reset for 2023
- Catching covid and needed to get back on track with my health
- Physical Reset with food. Emotional eating
- Veganuary - Month of Plant based meals
- 5 Toxics I’m eliminating Refined Sugar, Gluten, Dairy, Alcohol, Coffee, Meat
- Dry January - Eliminating the booze to see how you feel without it.
- Coffee - Highly acidic. Goal is to be as alkaline as possible to help prevent disease from growing.
- The benefits of eating more plant based is
- Water is my adult beverage of choice
- Reconsider what your consuming on the media / TV/ News / Books / Podcasts
- People - who are you hanging out and helping you cast your vision.
- Selfcare - Reset. Doing things that make you feel good.
- Reset your view. What are you looking at? Change of scenery is important.
Episode Sponsored by Arbonne 30 Days To Healthy Living
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you: