I Just (Read an Inspiring Book)! Now What? With Jessica Stephens
I want you to think about all of the books you’ve read in the past, and immediately forgot the learnings as soon as you were done.
I was reading an amazing book the other day and realized how many times I’ve flown through each book I’ve read, without being intentional about absorbing what I’ve learned.
So, I’m committed to being present and mindful while I’m reading, and I wanted to share some of the benefits and things I’ve learned with you.
Listen in as we talk about:
- My experience with slowing down and reading intentionally
- Why intentional reading is a good practice in terms of self care
- The importance of taking an intentional break to absorb what we’re reading
Connect with me
- Apply to be a guest
- Email: email@example.com
Books mentioned in this episode:
- My Mother’s Daughter by Perdita Felicien
- Will by Will Smith
- The Calling: 3 Fundamental Shifts to Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good by Rha Goddess
- There’s No Plan B for Your A Game by Bo Eason
- The High Five Habit by Mel Robbins
- Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabby Bernstein
- Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo