I Just (Realized I Can't Stop)! Now what? With Mandy Alexis
In this episode, Mandy Alexis shares her story of how she was a very high functioning addict from a young age.
As you’ll hear in our conversation, Mandy first dabbled in drugs and alcohol at the age of 12, and it continued to spiral from there.
When she tried to stop, she realized how addicted she was. It was after a very unhealthy relationship and the feelings she was left with that made her wake up. Mandy felt that if she wanted better, she would need to reinvent herself.
Finding her talent for seeing the beauty in the world and applying what she was learning and learned from teachers of the mind and spirit pushed her to keep fighting.
Mandy Alexis Motivation was born, and the fact that she was inspiring others helped inspire her. She is proud to say that she is over two years clean and feels like a completely different person.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Mandy’s young start to using substances from the age of 12
- Stumbling into a cocaine addiction from using other drugs
- Getting into a relationship that made her addiction worse
- The breaking point that changed Mandy’s life forever
- Mandy’s detox process
- Her advice for others wanting to get clean as well
Connect with me
- Apply to be a guest
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with Mandy