I Just (Realized I'm Perimenopausal)! Now What? With Alison Bladh
In this episode, we’re talking about something many of us either have or will soon begin experiencing: perimenopause.
And while this can be an overwhelming time with lots of mental, physical and hormonal changes, there are ways we can gracefully transition into this stage of life, and it’s what we’re talking about today with my guest Alison.
Alison Bladh is a registered nutritional therapist and beauty therapist. She has worked in the health and wellness industry for over 30 years specializing in menopausal women’s health. She runs her own online clinic helping women globally manage the negative symptoms of perimenopause, menopause and post menopause. Her mission is to support her clients with bespoke changes to diet, health, mindset and lifestyle so they can harness their hormones and get their confidence and sparkle back.
Listen in as we talk about
- Allison's personal journey with hormones and acne
- The first signs of perimenopause
- The impact of food and nutrition
- The importance of limiting alcohol and getting proper sleep
- Tips for managing our hormone levels
- When each phase of menopause starts
- Our cycles vs. that of animals and older generations before us
- Creating a state of homeostasis within the body
- How to get the support you need
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram @jess.loves.life
- Signup for my new newsletter here
- Or read more about all the things I love on my new Blog Jess Loves Life
Connect with Allison:
- Reset Your Body and Sparkle Today! Download her free recipe eBook with a seven-day delicious no-fuss meal plan https://www.alisonbladh.com/sparkle-download