126: I Just (Embraced My Childfree Life)! Now What? With Jessica Stephens
Welcome to Season 6, and the start of a brand new year!
I’m kicking off season six with an episode that focuses on my own journey to embracing a child-free life. As you may remember from past episodes, the hubs and I made the decision to not keep trying for kids after dealing with infertility and a transition phase.
I share about how 2023 was the first full year I wholeheartedly embraced and found joy in being child-free. I shed light on the changes I made throughout the year, from my home to my conversations, social media habits and overall business model.
Lastly, I give you insight into future plans which include travel, passion projects and strengthening friendships with other child-free women.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Embracing being childless to childfree
- Acknowledging how the narrative when you’re older is geared towards moms and parents
- What inspired this episode and for me to dive into this topic
- DINK Lifestyle and the benefits.
- Unfollowing social accounts that were more mom or parenting focused, and focusing on ones that were more to do with being childfree
- The content we consume really does impact our subconscious
- Rich Auntie Energy is what I want for my life.
- Having multiple spaces in my home to support my passions
- Getting excited about child-free plans and travel
- Not having to split caregiving energy when things are tough
- The changes I’ve made in my business
Steps to take if you’re aligned with this message too
Join Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/jessicastephenstoronto/healthy-living/30-days) Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life