130: I Just (Faced An Obstacle)! Now What? With Kelly Majdan
In this week’s episode, I’m talking with Kelly Majdan, a bestselling author, speaker, and certified health and wellness coach. Kelly, in her mid-forties, embraced obstacle course races with her husband and kids as a life-affirming challenge.
Leaving her 25-year career in the financial services industry, Kelly started her wellness advisory firm, Power Through Wellness. Kelly helps midlifers develop wellness strategies prioritizing time, money, and resources to attain their health goals without breaking the bank. Kelly discusses how overcoming physical hurdles in obstacle race courses taught her to transcend life challenges about purpose, creativity, and collaboration.
When not playing in the mud she can be found relaxing at home watching movies with their two massive dogs and a very spoiled cat.
Listen in as we talk about:
- When life took a turn and her husband's health scare
- Signing up for the warrior dash
- Mental and physical components to prep for
- Using obstacles from the course to analyze her life
- Top 3 lessons you've learned from completing these courses
- Creativity and adopting new ways of doing things
Goal Trauma Winter Retreat with EFT Tapping Practitioner Jacqui Acree
This is a LIVE 6-week group EFT tapping cohort that empowers you to tap into a steady source of freedom, flow, and fulfillment on -demand …as you grow the life and business you want on your own terms Wed Feb 7 - March 13th 2024.
Learn More and sign up for Goal Trauma Winter Retreat visit http://tinyurl.com/GTWRNOWWHAT
Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Kelly
- Guidebook that goes with her book: https://www.kellymajdan.com/book-2-0