I Just (Became a Pilot’s Wife)! Now What? with Peyton Garland
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be married to a pilot?
I’ve shared some of my story about being a pilot’s wife on the podcast with you, but this conversation with Peyton was so great because we talked about different things that happen and come up when you marry a pilot (or anyone who travels for a living)!
Listen in as we talk about:
- How Peyton’s husband became a pilot after they got married, and the strain it had on their marriage
- How being apart helped Peyton realize she needed help and her eventual diagnosis of OCD
- How her OCD played a big role in her struggles with pilot him being away for training and scheduling.
- Peyton’s advice for anyone dating a pilot (or anyone who travels a lot)
- What’s next for Peyton and her husband, her career, and their future move across the country
Peyton Garland is a writer, wanna-be rapper, and coffee shop hopper who loves connecting people to a grace much bigger than expected. Her debut book, Not So by Myself, was promoted by Former White House Press Secretary Dana Perino and endorsed by TED Talk speaker and creator of the More Love Letters movement, Hannah Brencher. Peyton lives in Colorado with her husband, Josh, and their two gremlin dogs, Alfie and Daisy.
Connect with me
Connect with Peyton