I Just (Feel Like It’s Not Enough)! Now What? With Jessica Stephens
It’s the final episode of Season 4, and in this episode, I’m reflecting back on the last two years of my podcasting journey – and I’ll be honest, it gets really vulnerable.
As you’ll hear, I chose to record this episode in my closet, to pay tribute to where I started on this incredible journey. One that has been filled with so many amazing highs and achievements that I’m very proud of yet somehow I kept getting stuck in the negatives and the comparison game! Do you ever feel like you’re not doing enough? Or that everyone around you is doing so much more or so much better than you? Me too, friend, me too. And we talk about it together here!
You will also hear what I have in store for Season 5, a season that I know is going to be profoundly transformational on so many levels for you.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Reflecting on the numbers of the last 4 seasons
- Getting caught up in comparison
- Being proud of the growth I have experienced in the last two years
- Gratitude around evolution and change
- How you can support me on Patreon
- Changes you can expect to see in Season 5
- The top 6 episodes from the past 4 Seasons
- Some special episodes to me
- Arbonne Greens Gut Glow Bundle. Use promo code ARBONNE10 at checkout to get 10% off. (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/shop-all/nutrition/green-gut-glow-convenience-pack/p/1055%20CA)
- Start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you: