I Just (Made A Big Change)! Now What? With Jessica Stephens
How much do you love change?
I know, I know…not many of us do. And honestly, I don’t blame you. Change is uncomfortable, scary and overwhelming, yet, it’s the one constant we can always count on in our lives.
In this episode, it’s a solo episode with me, and we’re talking about why we tend to have so much fear behind change and transformation, mindset shifts to make around those fears, and tools to help you navigate any time you’re feeling stuck.
Listen in as we talk about
- Are you feeling this season of change?
- Why change is uncomfortable, yet necessary
- Getting comfortable with the uncomfortable
- Change as a true phobia
- Why we accept relationships, jobs and situations that are just ‘okay’
- Why we focus on fear of the unknown
- The mindset shift to make around change
- Building up the courage to make and embrace change
- How I have feared change in my life and what I did to accept it
- Good vs. not so good fears
- Tools to help you lean into fear
- Being addicted to change
Do you love the show? I would appreciate your support in keeping the show growing. You can do so by joining the Podcast Patreon here.
I’d love to connect with you: