I Just (Need a Mentor or Maybe a Coach)! Now What? with Jessica Stephens and Jami Monte
In this episode, I’m thrilled to have Jami Monte back, and this time as our co-host. Previously a guest on our show, Jami has a wealth of knowledge to share alongside me about this topic. Together, we dive deep into the world of mentorship and coaching, exploring the subtle yet impactful differences between the two, and unraveling the key aspects that make these relationships thrive.
Discover the art of finding mentors in challenging situations and during various phases of your life journey. We discuss the importance of establishing common ground and rapport in mentor-mentee relationships and explore different mentoring styles that can lead to profound personal and professional growth.
Listen in to gain a fresh perspective on mentorship and coaching, and learn how these relationships can play a pivotal role in your personal and professional development.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Defining mentorship vs. coaching
- Why mentors aren’t meant to do the heavy lifting for you
- How mentors show up for us – whether we’re looking or not
- Letting mentor/mentee relationships grow over time
- Finding mentors in difficult situations and in different times of your life
- Setting common ground in your mentoring relationship
- The big differences between mentorship and coaching
- The most impactful coaching relationship I’ve had
- Different styles of working with mentees
- Being able to accept and receive guidance
- How being an empath affects your work as a coach and mentor
Arbonne Greens Gut Glow Bundle. Use promo code ARBONNE10 at checkout to get 10% off. (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/shop-all/nutrition/green-gut-glow-convenience-pack/p/1055%20CA) Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you: