I Just (Started a Startup)! Now What? with Danielle Sady
This week, Danielle shares her experience of transitioning out of the corporate world, the process of launching startups, and the ups and downs that came with it. Having personally started three very different businesses in a fairly short amount of time, Dainielle has a wealth of knowledge of what to do and what not to do when starting a new business!
With a career spanning over 20 years working for several of Australia’s largest wholesale, retail, and franchisee businesses across a large variety of industries. Danielle gained valuable experience in sales, operations, marketing, product management, product development, brand building, strategic planning and team building which offered her the experience and passion for business and in turn saw her launch 2 start-ups within a few years in very different categories.
With the knowledge gained through her journey founding two e-commerce start up’s, Danielle has now written her first book, Once Upon a Start Up, detailing her key learnings received in her journey which has led her to becoming a business consultant and coach as the passion and love she found in her was that she wanted to support others navigating their business pathways.
Listen in as we talk about:
- What’s important to know about Danielle
- Her first and second start up
- Writing her book once COVID hit
- Shifting into a coaching practice
- Noticing when you need to walk away from a business
Beginning steps for anyone getting into a startup
Join Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/jessicastephenstoronto/healthy-living/30-days) Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Danielle: