I Just (Was Sexually Harassed)!! Now What? with Susan Gold
**Trigger warning for this week’s episode - deals with sexual abuse and family trauma.
This week’s interview is a harder topic, yet incredibly inspiring, filled with hope and wisdom. Susan Gold joins me to share her story and opens up about the painful truth of her past - the unimaginable sexual abuse she endured from a young age within her own family and the sexual harrasment she encountered in the early years of her career.
You'll be moved by Susan's courage as she recounts the pivotal moment when she found solace in confiding in the legendary Barbara Walters, who provided a compassionate ear and unwavering support, and how she worked up the courage to face her abuser.
The moment of confrontation can be both terrifying and liberating. Susan will share her thought process during that crucial encounter, offering insights into the emotional rollercoaster she experienced.
Even through this darkness, Susan found a way to embrace gratitude and transform her pain into strength, and we talk about the uplifting moments of her story, where she found light and hope even in the most challenging of circumstances.
Susan Gold is magical. After a challenging upbringing she made her way to NYC to become known for matching celebrities to brands. She experienced sexual harassment in the workplace and has a unique story of standing up to it. Her memoir: Toxic Family: Transforming Childhood Trauma into Adult Freedom is her personal and professional trajectory, not to be missed!
Listen in as we talk about:
- Arbonne Greens Gut Glow Bundle. Use promo code ARBONNE10 at checkout to get 10% off. (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/shop-all/nutrition/green-gut-glow-convenience-pack/p/1055%20CA) Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my new newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Susan: