I Just (Followed My Heart)! Now What? with Kamecha Bourdreau
Ever wondered what happens when you follow your heart, no matter where it leads you?
In this week's heartwarming episode, we dive deep into the inspiring journey of Kamecha Bourdreau, a remarkable individual who's embraced life's challenges and used them to fuel her determination.
From a tough childhood and overcoming addiction to solo travel adventures across Canada and even a period of homelessness, Kamecha shares how she transformed adversity into strength to shape her mindset and discipline.
Listen in as we talk about:
- When she decided that she was going to follow her own path to her dreams
- Moving away from the pre-med path
- What drew her to pre-med initially and why she left
- Staying true to her motive and goals
- Her shift into personal training
- How she navigated COVID
- Moving out of province, and her mindset tips for doing so
- What she learned from working in sales
Why you need to stop worrying about what others think
Arbonne Greens Gut Glow Bundle. Use promo code ARBONNE10 at checkout to get 10% off. (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/shop-all/nutrition/green-gut-glow-convenience-pack/p/1055%20CA) Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my new newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Kamecha:
- Find her on Instagram at: