Life Just (Served Me a Lemon)! Now What? With Rachel Kelly
Have you ever heard these myths about entrepreneurship?
- Myth: Entrepreneurs must stick to their original plan no matter what.
- Myth: Being stubborn and resistant to change is a key trait of successful entrepreneurs.
- Myth: Open-mindedness is a weakness that hinders decision-making.
But here's the truth: adaptability and open-mindedness are paramount for entrepreneurial success. In an ever-changing business landscape, being flexible and willing to embrace new ideas and perspectives is crucial.
Join us as we welcome Rachel Kelly, a seasoned entrepreneur, who will share her insights on the importance of cultivating adaptability and open-mindedness in entrepreneurship – especially when life gives you lemons. Get ready to debunk these myths and gain inspiration and guidance on navigating the challenges that come your way.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Arbonne Greens Gut Glow Bundle. Use promo code ARBONNE10 at checkout to get 10% off. (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/shop-all/nutrition/green-gut-glow-convenience-pack/p/1055%20CA)
- Or start a subscription and save with 20% off every order and free shipping! (https://www.arbonne.com/ca/en/arb/JessicaStephensToronto/cart?shareId=8835579432487)
- Do you love the show? Support us on Patreon so we can keep growing! https://www.patreon.com/IJustBlankNowWhat
I’d love to connect with you:
- Come follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.loves.life/
- Signup for my new newsletter at: https://jessicastephens.ca/
- Or read more about all the things I love on my Blog: https://jessicastephens.ca/blogs/jess-loves-life
Connect with Rachel: